Sunday, February 28, 2016

Observation



Kiawah Island Lagoon

Looking in the Microscope:  
I see a bug in the water. It looks like a turtle. The edges of the water are curly.
I have a microscope but it does not take pictures. This is what I can see.



Flint Creek

Looking in the Microscope:  

When I look at the edge of the drop of water the water is grayish and the edges are very curly. I see black dots. I think they are creatures. 
When I look at it larger under the microscope I see an insect that looks like a beetle.
 



Tennessee River

Looking in the Microscope:  
The edges of the water are wavy. There are air bubbles but not any spots.


Pacific Ocean

Looking in the Microscope:  
I see mostly white and some gray and black dots.





























Distilled Water


Looking in the Microscope:  The edges of the water are straight. They are not wiggly like the creek water and the lagoon water. There are air bubbles but no little animals in the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment